- School Carnival: Friday, May 4th from 6-8:30! We need volunteers. Here is the link. www.SignUpGenius.com/go/60B0D45A9AE2CA2FF2-spring
- Our First Grade Raffle Basket is....ART. Help us by donating any art supplies. A few examples would be: markers, crayons, paints, coloring books, scissors, play dough, glue, sparkles, stickers, etc.
- First Grade Field Trip: Oregon Children's Theatre. Tuesday, May 8th.
- First Grade Field Trip: Oregon Zoo. Friday, May 25th.
- If your child is going home a different way than usual, you must send in a written note to me or call the office prior to the end of the day. I don't often have time to check email until after school, so please call or write a note ahead of time. Thank you!
Did you know?
In third grade your child has to take the new SBAC (Smarter Balanced) assessment completely online. In order for students to be prepared, they will need to be very familiar with how to type and navigate the computer (i.e., drag and drop, highlighting, etc.) Please check out my link on BC favorites under "More" for access to a great keyboarding site that your child can practice on.